For spring break this year we went to San Diego with Ryan's family. We had a blast playing on the beach in the warm sun...the water was a bit cold though! We also went to Sea World and I think that was Kaya's favorite part of the trip. She loved looking at all the different sea animals! She was even brave enough to hold a sea star...which she didn't want to let go of and take with her. Actually Kaya was pretty brave the whole trip...trying all kinds of new things. She loved playing in the cold ocean water...I on the other hand was completely content just hanging out on the beach away from the water. It's a good thing Ryan has thicker skin than me and was willing to play with her. We also tried snorkeling off La Jolla Bay...it wasn't much like snorkeling in warm Hawaiian water, but it was still fun...even though half of the time I felt like I was going to be eaten by a shark (luckily I'm still alive to blog about our trip). So anyway it was nice to go away for awhile, but I'm glad to be back home with a little more structure to our lives. Thanks Chambers for a fun time!! Love you guys!!!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Spring Break in Sunny San Diego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
your trip looked like a blast. The ocean sounds like a nice destination right about now...a nice warm Hawaiian ocean!
What a fun, fun trip! I love all you guys! Kaya is getting so big! What a cutie! Glad you guys had so much fun!!
Umm, I could totally go for some warmness right now. Looks like a great time. I can't beleive how your baby has grown.
Post a Comment