

.jpg)
We could never get her to smile because she was constantly sucking on her bottom lip...but what a cute face right!
We didn't give this one away, but I absolutely love it. Kaya is such a sweet heart!.jpg)



Last week we had our family pictures taken by Marjean Jolley. They turned out soooooooo cute and we couldn't be happier with them! Thanks Majean. These are the prints we gave each of our moms for Mother's Day. They absolutely loved them. Leading into moms, I just wanted to say how much both Ryan and I love and appreciate our moms. They are both such good examples of how to live Christlike lives. They are selfless, loving, talented, and beautiful. And they are always more than willing to watch Kaya for us, we love you guys!!!!! Thanks again for all you do!
5 comments:
You guys are such a cute little family!
Oh my gosh those are so cute! Kaya is so dang cute in her little dress and you are absolutely gorgeous too Alyssa.
Those pics are DARLING. I love that she bites her lower lip. She looks JUST like you. GORGEOUS FAMILY.
Your family pictures are SO cute!! I love the pic where Kaya is standing in the barrel. She looks just lovely!
You guys are such a cute family. Kaya is beautiful.
Post a Comment