I LOVE summer!! The last few weeks have been lot's of fun, we've been camping, had cousins visit, watched fireworks, stayed up late, been swimming, biking...and I'm sure there is a lot of other stuff that I can't really thinf right now too. But one thing that I have really loved about this summer is the time I get to spend with my girls! I have never had all day every day to spend home with them. Since I stopped working when Evee came a long it has made me really appreciate a mother's time. I am so lucky I get to be with my kids all the time and even though we may not have it all in terms of stuff, I feel like I have it all when I get to be with them. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far too. I hate to see it end!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness that is a really cute picture...3 BEAUTIFUL girls, Ryan is one lucky man;)
Gorgeous girls!! Glad you are having a fun summer! Love you guys!!
This is a way cute picture! Isn't awesome just being able to stay home and be a mom :)
Post a Comment