Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

This has been a busy but very fun month. We have been to corn mazes, parties, and gotten soooooo much candy I'm sure it'll last us five years or more! Since it takes forever to load pictures I don't have pics of everthing we've done but the ones I've posted are of most of the fun things we go to do. Hope everyone had the happiest halloween! We most sure did!









































5 comments:

Michelle said...

fun pictures! cute cute family!

Lindsey & Tony said...

How fun! You are such a cute little family! Kaya is the cutest witch in the world!

Anonymous said...

Aww Kaya is sooo CUTE I can hardly stand it, I want to scoop her up and kiss her!

Brandon & Jacqueline said...

Sweet! I love ALL of the pumpkins, the look awesome. Kaya sure is the cutest witch ever!

Ryan and Heidi said...

You guys are so cute! I love all the fun pumpkins and Kaya really is a darling little witch! it sure was fun running into you guys at stake conference! Since we live so close we should have a play date one of these days!