So its been awhile since I last updated my blog, life has been sooooooo busy that I kind of forgot I even had a blog! But as I was sitting here with nothing to do I remembered, "Alyssa you have a poor sad blog that you haven't even touched for over a month!" So now here I am writing a quick post to update everyone interested in me and my fantastic life...here goes....
1.The weekend after Christmas we packed up from the Valley and moved to Harrisville, which made a total of four moves since we've been married! Crazy I know. Hopefully we won't have to move too much more after this.
2. School started up again and both me and Ryan have to drive to Weber State every single day! Ahhhhhhh! I pretty much hate it....ok hate is a little strong....I really dislike it. But on the upside, both me and Ryan will be walking in the Spring and will only have to take a couple classes in the summer before we are completely done with our college careers! Finally!
3. Ryan, Kaya, and myself all came down with the flu!!!! Soooooo not fun. It's been awhile since I've had the flu so I must have forgotten how bad it sucks....which it totally does.
4. Still working like a mad woman for Peterson Builders on Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays (only now I have to commute 20 minutes instead of five)
5. We have a new ward...still kind of in the awkward stages of being the newbies. Oh and get this there are five nursery classes in our ward....now that is a whole lot of kids under the age of three!!!!
Sooo I guess that's about it. Sorry for the longest post I have ever written since I started blogging, but when life gets crazy I guess I gotta make up for it. Hope everyone is doing well and I'll try to get back to my old routine of updating this thing more than once every month and a half.
5 comments:
I hope you guys are liking it there. When we lived there there was only two nursery's...it has grown a lot in not so much time!
Wow, four times moving is a lot! Your little girl is getting so big! She is adorable. I hope you guys enjoy your new ward. It sounds like it will be lots of fun with all of those families with little kids! That is so exciting that you will both be done with school. I am sure it will be such a relief for both of you!
She is getting so big!! Sounds like you guys are crazy busy!! Enjoy life!!
Kaya looks so much like you, Alyssa... and her hair looks cute all curly and wild!!
i love that pic, her hair is cute! I didnt know you guys moved thats sad that your not in the valley, but its hard to find a place in the valley, we have been lookin! Hope everything is going well, hope you are all feeling better!!!! Oh and 4 nursery's wow.... we are lucky to even have 2 kids in ours... still it hasnt changed much since they split the ward.
Post a Comment