Thursday, March 12, 2009
Our growing Girl!! I love being a Mom!
Since it took forever to download the video (below) I didn't have time to write about it. Ryan is so cute when it comes to playing with Kaya. To her, she has one of the funniest and funnest dads. She is getting so big. I've loved watching her learn and play. I'm constantly laughing and smiling at the cute things she does. She can sit up all by her self now and she's started eating sweet potatoes, carrots, and prunes. She is incredibly stubborn though, she won't eat with a spoon, she has to eat everything off of her Binky! I know, I'm probably going to have to ween her from her that now too. Oh well at least she's eating alternative foods...I'm enjoying the break. I can be alone for more than two hours at a time now. She also started say Mama, not knowingly, but it makes me feel good anyway. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment