Friday, October 31, 2008

Baby Pictures...just a growing baby!!

Dad and Baby

Isn't she a doll!

Kind of a mischievous look on her face huh :)



Gosh we love her!!



So pretty in pink


7 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

She is so adorable! How fun!

Anonymous said...

Kaya is getting so big! She looks so cute and I think your house is cute and Alyssa, you look great... too skinny to have just had a baby. We miss our little niece and cant wait to see her in a couple weeks! Love you guys!

Ben and Camille said...

Wow--she is so darling. She looks JUST LIKE YOU ALYSSA! I love it.

val said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you. I love her little pumpkin pics. It is so fun. And you look great after having a baby and probably not getting much sleep,
way to go.

Ryan and Heidi said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! She's a doll!

Ryan and Heidi said...

By the way I thought I would let you guys know we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you an invite!

Kathryn Buxton said...

Hey! I'm so glad you found me!! Those pictures are so dang cute!! And you bought a house? where's it at? I still can't believe you're a mommy!! And she totally looks like you and ryan! I love it!