




Our little girl, Kaya Lee Chambers, was born on August 26th at 2:38 in the morning. Kaya was delivered in 4 hours and was born both happy and healthy! She is absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier parents! She is the sweetest baby and both Ryan and I have fallen right in love with her. I love being a Mom. Thanks everybody for your support over the last nine months and especially this last week! We really appreicate all that you've done for us!! Thank you!
9 comments:
AWWW... What a precious little girl, you guys are so lucky! I can't believe all that dark hair:) Congrats!!
oh my gosh! how cute! i found your cute blog and i'm adding it to ours so i can keep up on your cute new little lady! she's beautiful! congratulations! you'll be such a cute mom:)
congrats!!!!!!! she is so cute, my mom agrees!!!! your such a cute mom and you have a cute baby
What a darling baby. I can't believe all that hair. My babies were always bald. Congratulations.
Aunt Barbara O.
Oh my heavens! She's absolutely adorable! Isn't being parents just the best thing ever! You guys are such cute parents! I hope you are getting rested and recovering well! I'm so happy for you both! Congrats!
She is sooo Adorable, i just love the pic of ryan holding her he looks so proud to be a dad, you are very lucky to have found a guy like that, and a precious pretty baby girl!!Good Luck with everything!! :)
That is AWESOME! You are going to be great parents. Felicidades mi hijo.
OMG I cant believe your a mommy! She is going to be a knock out. I love all the hair. Congrats, being a mom is the best thing in the world!
Hey how are you guys? Congrats your baby girl is so cute, I cant believe how much hair she has.. ha ha. you guys are gonna be awesome parents! Its so crazy! Me and Sean wanna get together and do something with you guys after things settle down ok. talk to ya later.
Post a Comment